Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Artistic Leaps

Well, I began teaching myself music about a year ago, and I thought my head was going to split open. And, yes, I apologize to the people who I put through my early songs. Thank you. But because I have been so busy with the business end of things, I had taken a couple of months (I feel I should have a possessive here) breather from working on music, and I just started getting back into it, and it’s really amazing how you can actively work on a skill, not seemingly get anywhere, and yet when you come back to it, you grow by leaps and bounds. It’s almost as if although your conscious is not working on it, your subconscious is. There are various chordings that suddenly my hands were able to do, and I had been desperate to get these skills for months. So, what I’d like to know is…who else has taken the ‘vacation’, then come back and was pleasantly surprised? Twitter

No comments: